Introduction to Standard Chartered Current Account in UAE
The Standard Chartered Current Account provides account holders a convenient, fast-moving banking experience which sets it apart from the rest. It is suited to cater to the needs of today’s fast developing world which is constantly on the move.
Features and Benefits of Standard Chartered Current Account
- Free Cheque Book – Standard Chartered Current Account holders get free cheque books which enables them to write as many cheques as they might need to fulfil their requirement.
- Unlimited Transactions – An account holder has the freedom to perform unlimited transactions to meet the needs of their business/enterprise. He/she can make any number of deposits and withdrawals on their account without any limitation.
- Multiple Currencies – Standard Chartered Current Account holders can access a wide range of currencies for their transactions. Freedom to choose from such a wide range can potentially benefit them due to currency appreciation.
- Free Debit/ATM Card – Standard Chartered Account holders get a free Debit/ATM card which is accepted across the world. This frees them from getting country specific cards. The card can be used to withdraw cash from ATM’s and to make online purchases. They can also be used at merchant outlets.
- Banking Convenience – Standard Chartered Current Account holders enjoy round-the-clock banking convenience.
- 24x7 Worldwide Access – Account holders are provided with 24x7 electronic access to their bank account funds through Standard Chartered Bank’s Visa and Master Debit cards. These services can be accessed from anywhere in the world, all 365 days a year.
- Wide Network – Standard Chartered has ATM’s and branches across the world which ensures that an account holder will find an ATM at convenient locations.
- Cash Deposit Machines – Standard Chartered provides cash and cheque deposit machines at select branches in UAE.
- Breeze Mobile Banking – Account holders can perform tasks using their mobile phone thanks to Breeze Mobile Banking. This allows them to pay utility bills, credit card bills, locate the nearest branch/ATM, discover great deals on their credit card, transfer funds and view their accounts.
Documents required to open Current Account
The following are the minimum opening requirements for individual Current Accounts.
- Passport size photographs.
- National ID card (original/copy) or valid passport.
- Proof of residence – could be a utility bill or rental agreement.
Why Standard Chartered Current Account?
A Standard Chartered Current Account offers its holders the best service and builds an ever-lasting bond with the customer.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Is there a limit on the number of transactions one can do?
Can one conduct transactions in a currency of their choice?
Does a Standard Chartered Current Account holder earn interest?
Can one use the Debit card in a different country?
No, there is no limit on the number of transactions one can conduct through a Standard Chartered Current Account.
Yes, Standard Chartered Current Account allows customers to choose from a wide range of currencies to conduct their transactions.
No, a Current Account is a non-interest bearing account. An account holder will not earn interest.
Yes, the Debit card can be used at any location in the world.