• Noor Bank Home Insurance

    Noor Bank Home Insurance

    Noor Bank Home Insurance Coverage

    Benefits Limit of Liability
    Coverage for building Not exceeding AED 10,000,000 as per sum declared
    Alternative accommodation or loss of rent 20% of the sum assured for building
    Debris removal after some calamity 10% of the sum assured for building
    Household items, jewellery, valuables Sum declared not exceeding AED 10,00,000
    Protection for money and currency Up to AED 1,000
    Cost of lock replacement Up to AED 500
    Optional worldwide cover (while you are away)

    Up to AED 1,000 or maximum of AED 3,000 per document

    Up to AED 35,000 for domestic helpers who dies or is disabled permanently

    Up to AED 5,000 for domestic workers medical expenses

    Up to AED 5,000 for domestic helpers repatriation in the event of death or major disability

    Introduction to Noor Bank Home Insurance in UAE

    Noor Islamic Bank offers a host of insurance products which include home insurance, travel insurance, medical insurance etc. Home insurance from Noor Bank is a popular insurance product which can be availed to protect your own house or the rented one. Noor Bank home insurance protects your house against unforeseen misfortunes like theft, fire etc. Not only this, Noor Bank also insures items inside your house along with the house structure.

    Features and Benefits of Noor Bank Home Insurance

    Following are some of the highlighting features and benefits that make Noor Bank home insurance a favourable insurance product for customers.

    • Insurance for building of the house, contents, appliances, jewellery as well as other valuables
    • Noor Bank provides amount for alternative accommodation too in case something happens to your house and you need to shift to a new place
    • Cost of removal of debris is covered for buildings
    • All household items like electronic appliances, jewellery and other valuables are covered against calamities like flood, fire, storm, malicious damage, riots, strikes, burglary etc.
    • Contents are covered on a repair or replacement basis except for clothing and jewellery
    • Avail a fixed sum assured if you stay in a rented premises and you wish to insure it against any calamities
    • Claims made by third party who get injured or suffer any loss or damage while at your home are also covered under the Noor Bank home insurance
    • An optional worldwide cover is provided to cover your house and belongings against theft while you are away
    • An optional accidental cover for domestic helpers which includes medical as well as repatriation expenses

    Why choose Noor Bank Home Insurance?

    Noor Bank is comparatively a new bank in the UAE with its establishment in the year 2008. Since then, the bank has shown tremendous growth and market capture in such a short span of time. Noor Bank has services ranging from Investment Banking to Asset Management to Credit Cards to personal and corporate banking. The bank has a reputed team of Islamic scholars who oversee and guide the Sharia driven principles of the bank.

    95% of the stakes are held by the Noor Investment Group while the remaining 5% are held by the Emirates Investment Authority. The bank offers Sharia compliant insurance products that offer a wide array of benefits to customers.

    Other products offered by Noor Bank in UAE are:

    Noor Bank Credit Cards

    Noor Bank Car Insurance

    Noor Bank Travel Insurance

    Noor Bank Life Insurance

    Noor Bank Health Insurance

    Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs

    1. What will be the start date of my home insurance policy with Noor Bank?

    2. Your Noor Bank home insurance will start on the same date that you have indicated on your home insurance application form.

    3. Can I protect my jewellery and other valuables through Noor Bank home insurance?

    4. Yes. Cover for jewellery as well as valuables is also provided under home insurance by Noor Bank.

    5. Will Noor Bank pay for debris removal in case my house meets with some calamity?

    6. Yes. Up to 10% of the sum assured will be paid out for debris removal if required.

    7. Can my laptop and other such expensive electronic items be covered under Noor Bank home insurance?

    8. Yes. You can avail the optional worldwide cover to protect all your expensive belongings against any major calamity.

    9. Can I avail insurance for a rented house?

    10. Yes. You can protect yourself from any liabilities in case something happens to your rented house.

    11. What are the optional riders offered with this home insurance from Noor Bank?

    12. Domestic helper’s accident insurance and worldwide insurance are two riders that can be optionally obtained along with the home insurance policy by Noor Bank.

  • Contact Us on Mail
    reTH65gcmBgCJ7k - pingdom check string.
    This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.