Introduction to Noor Bank Current Account in the UAE
The Noor Islamic Bank Current Account allows you to maintain the account in different currencies such as AED, USD, GBP and EURO. When you open the account online, it is maintained for free for a year.
Features and Benefits of Noor Bank Current Account
- The credit balance is deposited by the customer as a loan or Qard to the bank.
- Account holder gets an international debit and ATM cards and also a cheque book.
- You will be receiving monthly e-statement of the account.
- The account can be operated through online banking, mobile banking and phone banking.
- You also get SMS alerts for the transactions made on the account.
- The account is free for the first year if you apply for it online.
- You can have unlimited monthly transactions in the account.
- The first debit card and cheque book is free.
- Printed account statement and cheque clearings are not charged by the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Noor Bank Current Account
The account holder must have a minimum monthly salary of AED 5,000. He must produce his proof of income that is his salary certificate or pay slip.
Fees and Charges for Noor Bank Current Account
- Monthly maintenance fee is AED25.
- You cannot earn any profit on the account.
- Services like mobile banking, online banking, cheque clearing and SMS banking alerts are free.
Why choose Noor Bank Current Account?
Noor Bank will be amongst the top 100 most innovative companies in the world by 2020. The bank is customer centric and concentrates on innovation and is determined and is responsible to give the best of the services to their customers.
If you apply for the account online the maintenance is free for a year. You can maintain the account through online banking and mobile banking. This account is ideal if you have a regular requirement for a daily transactional checking account.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What currencies can I use to operate the current account?
What is the minimum balance that I need to maintain?
Are there any minimum transactions for the Noor Islamic Bank Current Account?
Will I get a debit card and a cheque book?
What Shari’s principle does the bank follow while maintaining the current account?
The bank allows you to maintain the Noor Islamic Bank Current Account in AED, USD, GBP and Euro.
The minimum balance must be AED 3,000 or equivalent to it for other currencies.
No, you can make unlimited transactions under this account.
Yes, you get an international debit card and ATM card and a cheque book. The first ATM or debit card and the cheque book is issued for free.
The bank follows the Qard principle, which is treated as a loan to the bank.