Introduction to the NBQ Current Account in the UAE
The NBQ Current Account is available in AED, USD and GBP. The account offers you an international debit card and provides you a cheque book facility as well.
Features and Benefits of NBQ Current Account
- NBQ Current accounts offer you an international debit card that can be used across millions of POS and ATMs around the world.
- You get access to UAESwitch ATMs, phone banking services and NBQ online internet banking service etc.
- The account is available in AED, USD and GBP currencies.
- You can open a NBQ Current account with a minimum balance of AED 3,000. This minimum balance should be maintained at all times.
- A cheque book of 25 leaf is issued free of cost.
Fees and Charges for NBQ Current Account
- There is no account opening fee charged.
- If the minimum balance of AED 3,000 is not maintained, then you get charged a fee of AED 25.
- There is no relationship fee charged.
- For the counter payments of the utility bills like internet and ATM, you are charged AED 10.
- If the account is closed in a year of opening, you are charged AED 100.
- For the standing instruction set, a charge of AED 50 is imposed.
- To obtain an account balance letter, you need to pay AED 50.
- For no liability certificate, a charge of AED 100 is imposed.
- AED 50 is charged for the release letter.
- AED 100 is charged for the liability letter issued to the government or embassies and to the financial institutions.
- Statement of account taken outside the set cycle a charge of AED 25 is imposed.
- For issuing a bank cheque you get charged up to AED 30.
- For the cheques returned drawn on the account you get charged AED 100.
- If you need to stop a cheque payment, you will be charged AED 50.
- For the cheque collection outside UAE, you will be charged a minimum AED 50 or 0.125% of the cheque amount.
Why choose NBQ Current Account?
The NBQ Current Account is maintained in 3 currencies that is AED, USD and GBP. A current account can be opened with a minimum balance of AED 3,000. You also get an international debit card that can be used globally with access to UAESwitch, ATMs, PhoneBanking service etc.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What is the minimum balance that I need to maintain with NBQ Current Account?
Will I be charged any fee if I don’t maintain the minimum balance?
Can I make utility bill payments?
What are the other benefits I get with this account?
What currency can be used to maintain the account?
You need to maintain a minimum balance of AED 3,000 at all times.
Yes, you will be charged a fee of AED 25.
Yes, you can make the utility bill payments at the counter for a fee of AED 10.
You get an international debit card and a cheque book facility.
You can maintain the account in AED, USD And GBP.