First Gulf Bank Current Account
FGB’s Current Account is designed to provide customers with limitless convenience and ease. The current account allows customers to maintain liquidity and access to funds while reducing the actual need for cash. Customers can access their funds 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with FGB Current Account.
Features of FGB Current Account
- Limitless cash withdrawals and deposits are allowed with this account.
- Free debit card, with the opening of a new account.
- 24 hours ATM access using debit card at all of FGB’s ATMs, UAE Switch ATMs and GCC Switch ATMs.
- Free cheque book provided with account.
- Minimum balance to be maintained is AED 3,000.
- No interest offered on the current account.
- Current Account with FGB can be opened in AED, USD, GBP and EUR.
- No rewards offered on the current account.
- AED 25 per month is levied for non-maintenance of minimum balance.
Benefits of FGB Current Account
Following are a few of the many benefits offered by FGB Current Account
- Unlimited number of cash withdrawals allowed
- Unlimited number of deposits accepted
- Free debit card offered for AED current accounts
- 24 hours ATM access provided with debit card at all ATMs
- Debit cards issued can be used internationally.
Eligibility Criteria for FGB Current Account
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for a FGB Current Account-
- Only individuals can apply for FGB current account
- Applicant should be a resident of UAE
- Applicant should 18 years or above at the time of application
Documents Required for FGB Current Account
Following are the documents required in order to apply for FGB Current Account-
- Account opening form, signed and completed
- Original passport
- Valid residence visa
- Salary certificate/ reference letter
Fees and Charges
In the event of breaching minimum balance, a charge of AED 25 is levied.
Replacement of lost/stolen/damaged debit cards is AED 25.
Additional chequebook is issued to account holder at AED 25 per chequebook.
Why choose FGB Current Account?
Formerly known as First Gulf Bank, FGB’s focus has been on growing the business locally as well as internationally. With a view towards providing customers with first class services in the industry, FGB has a global network and is a coveted name in the UAE banking sector.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What currencies can FGB Current Account be opened in?
I have not maintained the minimum balance in my FGB Current Account for 3 months now. How much do I stand to pay?
How much will I have to pay for a chequebook when I open a current account with FGB?
Will I get a debit card with a new FGB Current Account?
I am planning an international vacation. Can I use the debit card issued with FGB current account internationally?
FGB current account can be opened in different currencies, namely, AED, USD, GBP and EUR.
AED 25 per month is charged in the event that the minimum balance of a current account is not maintained. You will be requested to pay AED 75 towards the non-maintenance of minimum balance on your current account for 3 months.
First chequebook issued while opening a new current account in AED is free of cost.
Yes, a free debit card is issued with FGB AED Current Account.
Yes, debit cards issued with FGB current account in AED can be used internationally.