Introduction to Emirates NBD Car Insurance in UAE
Emirates NBD was formed in the year 2007. It was a merger between Emirates Bank International and the National Bank of Dubai, which were the second and the fourth largest banks in the UAE. The bank caters to the corporate, retail and private sector. It offers Islamic and investment banking throughout UAE.
Emirates NBD has tied up with the leading insurance providers to offer value added motor insurance products. Keep yourself and your loved ones safe with the Emirates NBD Car Insurance cover.
Features and Benefits of Emirates NBD Car Insurance
The following are the features and benefits that you avail under Emirates NBD Car Insurance:
- The agency repairs are covered for up to 5 years.
- The interest rate is 2% p.a.
- The third party property damage cover is covered up to AED 5 million.
- If you opt for breakdown recovery service, you get free car registration service.
- You get off road coverage for your 4WD vehicles.
- The coverage is extended to Sultanate of Oman and GCC.
- You can avail the car replacement benefit.
- There is a natural calamities coverage.
- The claim services are hassle free.
- The policy is delivered to your doorstep.
- You can be assured of the prompt service from the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Emirates NBD Car Insurance
To avail the Emirates NBD Car Insurance;
- The insurance can be purchased by UAE Nationals.
- The vehicle must not be older than 1950 model.
- The car must be a Salon, Coupe or SUV.
- The owner must hold a UAE license.
Fees and Charges of Emirates NBD Car Insurance
The interest is charged at 2% p.a.
Why choose Emirates NBD Car Insurance?
Emirates NBD is globally recognised as the most valued financial service provider in the Middle East. It is well positioned to grow and deliver outstanding value to the shareholders, customers and its employees.
You can insure your new car or renew your existing car insurance at affordable prices to suit your requirements. The Emirates NBD has made it convenient and easy to understand. The documentation and claims are easy and hassle free.
Other products offered by Emirates NBD in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What is the interest rate for the Emirates NBD Car Insurance?
How much of the third party damage expenses are covered?
What are the other benefits I can get under the Emirates NBD Car Insurance?
Which regions will the Emirates NBD Car Insurance will cover?
How long will the agency repairs be covered under the Emirates NBD Car Insurance?
The interest rates are low at 2% p.a.
You get cover of up to AED 5 million.
You get replacement car benefit, natural calamities coverage and free car registration service.
Emirates NBD Car insurance covers UAE with the extension to Sultanate of Oman and GCC.
Emirates NBD Car insurance covers agency repairs for up to 5 years.