Dubai Islamic Bank Current Account
Dubai Islamic Bank Current Account is offered in the following currencies - Pak Rupees, US Dollar, UK Pound, EURO, and UAE Dirham. Mentioned below are a number of current accounts offered by DIB.
- Al Islami Current Account: This is a completely Sharia-compliant account, and comes with a number of features designed especially for your banking needs.
- Al Islami Current Account Plus: This account is designed to meet your daily banking needs. You can open this account by paying a nominal fee. No minimum balance is required to maintain this account.
- Al Islami 2-in-1 Account: With this account you can enjoy the benefits of both current as well savings account.
Benefits & Features of DIB Current Account
DIB Current Bank Account comes with a host of attractive benefits and features which include -
- DIB Al Islami Current Account enables you to enjoy unlimited teller transactions.
- Get free monthly bank account statements of your transactions.
- Get your first cheque book for free. Going forward, AED 25 will be charged for subsequent cheque books.
- Enjoy free electronic banking services including online banking, phone banking, ATM, and cash/cheque deposit services.
- Get free utility bill payment facility.
- Etisalat/Du bill payment facility is free.
- Salik recharge facility is free.
Eligibility Criteria for DIB Current Account
Dubai Islamic Bank Current Account can be opened by individuals as well business entities. You can open a DIB Current Account by visiting any of your nearest branch of Dubai Islamic Bank. All that you need to do is to provide your required personal information to the bank.
DIB Current Account Fee & Charges
For different current accounts offered by DIB, the bank charges different fee. For example, you can open an Al Islami Current Account by paying a maintenance fee of AED 25 p.m. Also, you need to maintain a minimum average balance of AED 3,000 p.m.
Why choose DIB Current Account?
Dubai Islamic Bank offers a wide range of services to help you experience an enhanced banking experience. Besides, the current accounts offered by DIB come with low maintenance charges like AED 25 and they require minimum balance to maintain the accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
How many current accounts does DIB offer?
Is cheque book is free with DIB?
Do I need to pay for my monthly account statements?
DIB offers three different types of current accounts.
Yes, cheque book is free for the first time. But, later on it will be charged.
You don’t need to pay for your monthly account statements. However, it is subject to terms and conditions.