The largest and most innovative travel services provider in the Middle East – Dnata – has launched a credit card with Emirates NBD Bank that combines the financial freedom and benefits of Emirates NBD credit cards with travel-related rewards from Dnata. It is the ultimate financial companion to the traveller, the explorer and the shrewd financial planner.
Features of the Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
- Annual fee – The annual fee for the Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card is AED 999.
- Payments are due within 25 days from the statement date.
- Minimum payment due is 5% or AED 100, whichever is higher.
- You can avail a cash advance up to 50% of your credit limit.
- No additional fees on foreign currency transactions.
- 3.09% finance charges on retail purchase and cash advance.
- 5,000 Dnata points for free as an introductory offer.
- Up to 15% rewards on spending.
- Purchase protection against theft, damage and destruction on all retail goods purchased with the card for up to 90 days.
- Fraud and identity theft protection.
- Extended warranties for 12 months above manufacturer warranties on household appliances.
- Credit shield, which covers loss of life, permanent total disability and critical illnesses.
- Flexible payment options of 5%, 10%, 25%, 50% or 100% of your total outstanding balance every month.
Benefits of the Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card
- Airport lounge access – unlimited access to over 500 exclusive lounges in over 300 cities worldwide.
- Concierge desk – let the bank’s dedicated concierge service do your running around for you, and get:
- 4 complimentary airport transfers and drops per year in the UAE, and within the city limits of Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai in India.
- Car maintenance services like complimentary pickup and drop-off of car documents in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 4 car services and 1 car registration per year.
- Golf Club privileges at Tower Links Golf Club, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Al Hamra Golf Club, Ras-Al-Khaimah and The Els Club, Dubai.
- Complimentary valet parking services at leading malls in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Health Club privileges at Lifeline Health Club, Abu Dhabi.
- Discounts on air tickets and holiday packages.
- Discounts of up to 30% at over 1,500 restaurants across the UAE.
- Dnata specific privileges, benefits and discounts at Gulf Ventures, Marhaba and Hertz.
Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card rewards
- Dnata Points rewards program gives back (in the form of reward points)
- 15% of total spending at Dnata outlets on anything from hotel stays, car rentals, airline tickets, etc.
- 10% of total spending on shopping at hundreds of duty free shops in the world.
- 2% of total spending on all retail shopping.
- 0.5% of total spending at supermarkets (eg. Lulu, Carrefour, etc.)
- 0.2% of total spending on petroleum and government services.
- 1 Dnata point = AED 1 worth of air tickets, car rentals, hotels, etc.
- These points can be redeemed against air tickets for a Dnata travel voucher.
- Gulf Ventures
- Afternoon Safari with BBQ dinner – AED 295 per person (Buy one, get one free).
- Camel Trekking – AED 600 per couple instead of AED 1,400.
- Dinner on Dune – AED 1,500 per car (maximum 4 persons) instead of AED 1,695.
- Complimentary access to the Marhaba lounge.
- 15% discount for Marhaba Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Family Meet & Greet service on arrivals or departures.
- 15% discount for all Hertz car rentals booked through Dnata.
The Emirates NBD Dnata World Credit Card offers the best financial freedom and rewards coupled with excellent travel benefits like discounts on air tickets, car rentals and hotel rooms to name a few. Travellers can rejoice as Dnata points can be redeemed to obtain free first and business class air tickets to anywhere in the world and even free stays in luxury hotels. These cards are perfect for planning and managing your finances, as since there are unavoidable expenses in everyday life anyway, why not also build up a healthy, useful stockpile of reward points?