Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card offers card members with a large number of lifestyle benefits. With its large number of global privileges, it has proven to be a valuable travel companion to a lot of customers. Partnered with leading merchants, restaurants and service industry brands, a diner’s club membership is a hallmark of the global citizen who seeks the best.
Features of Emirates NBD Diner’s Club Credit Card
- Card members of NBD Emirates Diner’s Club Credit Card are furnished with an all access pass to airport lounges with exceptional customer service in many countries across the world, subject to an average 3 month spend of AED 2,500.
- Sizeable savings on travel, entertainment, dining and much more through benefits and exclusive offers on Diner’s Club Credit Card.
- Up to 30% discounts in over 1500 restaurants in UAE.
- Maximum of 55 days interest free days are offered on the card.
- The card provides flexible payment options wherein the card member can pay 5% of outstanding balance each month and carry forward the rest to the next month.
- Card members can choose to make payments via direct debit of their current accounts or make online payments.
- Cash and cheque payments are also accepted.
- Card member is granted access to instant cash up to 50% of credit limit.
- Card members are allotted travel insurance for travel duration up to 180 days.
- 24 hour assistance and online access to card account is offered.
- SMS alerts on every transaction made on the card is offered to the customer.
- Free 24/7 roadside assistance provided with the card which includes, battery boost, towing, fuel delivery and recovery service.
Rewards of Emirates NBD Diner’s Club Credit Card:
- Earn points on all retail spends made on the card.
- 20 Club Rewards earned for every AED 100 retail spends on the card.
- Accumulated reward points can be redeemed for gift vouchers from merchants across popular lifestyle, jewellery and travel stores.