This card is brought by Emirates Islamic Bank and the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA). It is a credit card with the transit chip built in to the card. You can use the card to withdraw cash and make payments to the RTA transit network. You can avail 5 times the rewards for the top ups made for NOL and Salik Auto. It gives you the convenience of carrying one card for two purposes.
The NOL chip and the credit card account are separate and are securely linked for you to make authorised top ups. Instead of waiting at the facility charges, you can just activate the top up facility using the Emirates Islamic RTA credit card. There are 3 plans for the top up facility; AED 50, AED 100 and AED 200.
Salik Auto top up facility reminds you to recharge your Salik account. The card recharges your Salik account when the balance is reduced to a threshold of AED 20. This facility can be used in the supplementary cads as well. You can opt for either of the three plans- AED 50, AED 100 and AED 200.
Benefits of the Emirates Islamic Bank RTA Credit Card
Rewards on your card:
The more you spend the more points you earn. You get points on retail transactions and the RTA and Salik Auto top up made on your card enables you to earn 5 times the reward points.
On the RTA Platinum Credit Card:
- Can make payments for RTA Metro, Parking meter, Bus and the Water Bus.
- Gold class cabin access for RTA Metro.
- Though you cannot take any monthly pass.
On the RTA Gold Credit Card:
- Make payments for RTA Metro, Parking meters, Bus and Water Bus.
- You can avail monthly pass using this card.
- Avail regular class cabin access for RTA Metro.
You get 5 points for NOL and Salik Auto top up and 1 point for other retail transactions for every AED 1 spent on Platinum and Platinum plus card and on every AED 2 spent on Gold and Gold plus card.
Purchase protection and Warranty on the card:
If the product purchased from Emirates Islamic RTA credit card is destroyed, stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase, you are covered up to $5,000 per incident. Per item limit is $1,500 and maximum of $20,000 for a year. You need to claim it within 45 days of the incident along with purchase proof. With this card you can enjoy an extended warranty of 12 months beyond the manufacturer or retailer warranty.
Fees and charges of Emirates Islamic Bank RTA Credit Card
- Annual fee: Platinum: 175 Gold: 125
- Minimum amount due monthly: 5% of outstanding fee
- Payment due date from statement date: 25
- Minimum cash advance in a transaction: AED 3,000
- Cash advance fee: AED 90
- Statement copy fee: AED 25
- Supplementary card fee: AED 100
- Replacement card fee: Free
- Late payment fee: AED 180
- Forex charges: 2.99% of the transacted amount
- Over limit fee: AED100
The Mazaya offer enables you to:
- 30% discount at restaurants across UAE.
- Discounts at partner outlets across UAE while shopping.
- Enjoy travel benefits with the exclusive travel season offers.
For a nominal fee, you can also withdraw money through your credit card all over the world that displays VISA logo.
The card payments can be made through Cheque, exchange houses, online, online auto payment transfer and cash at counter and cash deposit machines. You also get 4 supplementary cards for family members. Earn reward point on every Dirham spent on the supplementary cards.