Al Islami Credit Cards are Sharia-compliant credit cards that combine modern-day convenience with international acceptance and a host of special privileges. These cards fully conform to Islamic Sharia laws and free from Riba or interest and any other kind of un-Islamic charges.
Al Islami Platinum Credit Card is a premium credit card perfectly suited to financially supplement your high income with all the benefits of a credit card, with none of the un-Islamic overhang. These cards carry more benefits and better rewards than the Gold and Gold Premium credit cards.
Features of Al Islami Platinum Credit Cards
- Under the Wala’a Dirhams Loyalty Program, you will earn back 2% of your expenditure every time you use your Al Islami Platinum Credit Card for retail purchases. You can then use these Wala’a Dirhams against your regular utility bill payments like DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, ETISALAT, Salik, DU and others.
- You will be auto-enrolled for the Credit Shield Takaful feature, based on Islamic Sharia for family Takaful. For a fee of 0.39% of your outstanding amount, you are provided cover for unfortunate events like death (max cover AED 200,000), permanent total disability (max cover AED 200,000) or involuntary loss of employment (max cover AED 30,000).
- All goods purchased anywhere in the world through Al Islami Platinum Credit Cards are automatically insured against theft and damage for US$ 3,000 for a period of 60 days under the purchase protection program.
- Another completely free benefit of the Al Islami Platinum Credit Card is the enrolment for the Road-side Assistance program. This entitles you to an unlimited number of free services as and when you require them, including towing, pickup and drop-off of vehicles to be serviced, battery boost, flat-tyre fixing, lock-out service, fuel assistance, off-road pull out and inter-Emirate towing – all for free and as per your requirement, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition to this, you can register up to 2 cars annually for free and unlike other cards which offer a discount on international driving licenses, this card entitles you to receive one for free.
- Your Al Islami Platinum Credit Card has inbuilt personal accident and travel insurance, with a principal sum of US$ 100,000 insured. Accident and sickness deductible stands at US$ 100,000 and emergency dental cover of US$ 500. Loss of baggage is covered up to US$ 3,000 and your personal liability is US$ 50,000. Accidental death is insured for 10% of your sum insured (up to a maximum of US$ 10,000) for children up to 18 years of age.
- The Al Islami Travel Desk is an exclusive privilege only for Al Islami Credit Card holders. Your Al Islami Platinum Credit Card will entitle you to receive assured discounts and a range of services from booking of flight tickets (which is free of any agency charge, no matter which airline you chose) to free home delivery of these tickets and a free ride to the airport in a chauffeur driven vehicle. You also get free access to the Marhaba lounge at Dubai International Airport and 50% discount for your guests, or you could opt for the Marhaba ‘Meet & Greet’ service for absolutely no extra cost.
Fees and charges:
|Annual Primary Card Fee||AED 250|
|Monthly Subscription Fee of Primary Card||AED 600|
|Credit Shield Takaful||0.39% of the outstanding amount|
|Late Payment Penalty||AED 175|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee (per transaction)||AED 90|
|Max limit for cash withdrawal||AED 3,000|
|Payment due from statement date||20 days|
|Cash Advance Limit||80% of Credit Limit|
It should also be noted that foreign currency (non-AED) transactions will be charged at 1.95%, excluding charges applied by Visa International. All fees, charges and privilege offers are subject to change.