Visa Signature Credit Card is offered by the Commercial Bank of Dubai. The Commercial Bank of Dubai, was incorporated as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait, in 1969. The Commercial Bank Of Dubai, however, became a National Public Shareholding company by 1982. The CBD Visa Signature Credit Card offers its customers several features such as more financial flexibility and exclusive privileges among many others.
Benefits of Visa Signature Credit Card
- Customers can earn up to 2.5 points for one Dirham and can avail of the unique rewards programme (Attijari Points Rewards Programme).
- Offers high spending limit, competitive interest rates (1.5%) on revolving balances in addition to flexible payments.
- Offers international concierge services, ticket exchange and DiamondAir services among others.
- Visa signature credit card offers free access to the international network of VIP lounges.
- Customers can avail of multiple-trip travel insurance.
- Visa signature credit card offers purchase protection and extended warranty to customers.
- Offers emergency card replacement in just 24 hours anywhere across the world.
- Visa signature credit card offers dedicated 24-hour client service.
- Charges no annual fees on primary and supplementary cards.
- No charges for replacement or re-issuance of cards.
- Offers cash advance of AED 30 or 3%, whichever is higher.
- Salaried employees need to submit a valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID in addition to a salary certificate.
- Self-employed individuals need to submit a national ID or valid passport, Emirates ID and residence visa in addition to a valid trade licence.
- UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years.
- UAE resident aged between 21 and 60 years.
- Employee with a minimum salary of AED 15,000.
- If self-employed, credit turnover over 12 months should be 5 times of credit limit.