ADIB Etihad Guest Credit Cards are provided by the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) in conjunction with Etihad Airways, the second largest airliner based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
ADIB Etihad Guest Credit Card is a perfect card for people who travel often and would like to see some returns from all their expenses. The card comes packed with features and gives plenty of opportunities to earn guest miles.
Features of ADIB Etihad Guest Credit Cards
ADIB Etihad Guest Credit Cards are packed with features while costing as little as AED 500 per year. Major features of this card are:
- Welcome bonus of 10,000 Etihad guest miles that can be redeemed while booking airline tickets on Etihad Airways.
- Free preferred booking of airline tickets through the ADIB travel desk with free home delivery of tickets.
- Complementary membership with AutoPal, which provides 24x7 roadside assistance.
- 100% cash withdrawal limit.
- 4 free supplementary cards.
- 55 days grace period.
- 15% discount on airline bookings on Etihad Airways, 5% discount on airline bookings through musafir.com.
Reward points are received on payments made through the Etihad Guest Credit Card. Customers also receive a lumpsum of reward points as welcome bonus, and can be used in a wide range of avenues.
- For every AED 4 spent, customers receive 1.5 Etihad guest miles.
- Annual fees may be paid using 15,128 Etihad guest miles.
- Guest miles can be redeemed for buying things such as house furnishing, travel bookings, gifts, electronics etc.
ADIB typically asks for very less documentation as listed below:
- Last 3 bank statements.
- Salary certificate less than 30 days old.
- Original passport.
- Residence visa (for expats).
There are various charges associated with the usage of this credit card. Some of the major charges are listed below as:
- AED 500 annual fee.
- 3-75% ATM cash withdrawal fee.
- Monthly profit rate 2.83% (with salary transfer) and 2.99% (without salary transfer).
- AED 100 card replacement charges.
ADIB Etihad Guest Credit Card is a great option if you are looking for a card that provides lots of freebies on your expenses.