CBD Current Account
The CBD Current Account offers wide ranging benefits and features that will enable you to get more out of your wealth and simplify various dealing such as transactions, bill payments etc. The current account offers the opportunity to earn Attijari reward points, apart from various benefits like overdraft facility, free debit card etc.
Features and Benefits of CBD Current Account
The major features of the CBD Current Account are:
- Money transfer facility.
- Facility to give standing instructions for payments and transactions.
- Free debit/ATM card which comes with Chip & PIN security for secure and easy usage at machines and outlets.
- Overdraft facility is available on request.
- Free cheque book.
- Monthly statements can be accessed through Attijari online banking.
- Attijari reward points are awarded on incremental monthly balance.
- Mobile and online banking facilities.
- Minimum monthly average balance of AED 3,000 / USD 1,000 / GBP 500 / EUR 600 etc.
Eligibility Criteria for CBD Current Account
CBD offers current accounts to its customers over the age of 18 years and a resident of the United Arab Emirates. The following documents are required to open a new current account in the Commercial Bank of Dubai:
- Filled and signed new current account opening form.
- Specimen signature cards.
- National ID or residence visa, valid passport and Emirates ID.
- Salary certificate from employer.
- Self-employed individuals should show income source.
Fees and Charges for CBD Current Account
- Minimum balance of AED 3,000 or equivalent amount in other major currencies including USD, GBP, JPY, EUR etc.
- Fee of AED 25 on breaching the monthly average balance limit.
Why choose current account from CBD?
The CBD current account offers wide ranging benefits as detailed above, including reward points on account balance. The bank can be approached at any of their branches along with the documents listed above to apply for a new current account.
The CBD has been recognized for its efforts and services by a number of awarding agencies such as Dubai Chamber CSI Label, Banker Middle East Industry Awards, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award, etc. The bank has a pan-UAE presence through its various branches and ATM machines.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
How do I apply for a new current account with CBD?
Can I request for overdraft facility on my current account?
How do I earn Attijari reward points?
You can apply for a new account in CBD online through the official website. Alternatively, you can approach the nearest branch of CBD with relevant documents to apply for the account.
Yes, overdraft facilities are provided by arranging it with the bank on a personal basis.
You can earn Attijari reward points by maintaining incremental balance in your current account. You earn 30 reward points on every AED 1,000 on your account. The points can be redeemed at the CBD branches, contact center or through Attijari Online Banking for a wide range of benefits.