Al Hilal Bank offers four kinds of personal loans, each for a particular purpose but with the same features. Listed below are the types of personal loan products offered by the bank.
- Goods finance- It is a mode of Islamic financing that is based on Sharia’s concept of Murabaha. The finance helps purchase goods such as electronics, furniture, home appliances, computers and other legitimate goods.
- Service finance-This mode of Islamic banking is based on Sharia’s concept of Ijara. With Service finance, you can finance your travel expense, medical treatment expense, education expenses and much more.
- Settlement of liabilities-Settle your liabilities with conventional banks and their Islamic windows using the Settlement of liabilities finance option.
- Sukuk finance-Al Hilal Bank Sukuk finance will help you purchase National bond certificate suited to your needs.
Why choose Al Hilal Bank personal loan?
Al Hilal Bank offers different kinds of personal loans to suit different needs of the customer. The personal loans offered by the bank has something for everyone and offers various kinds of benefits along with the loan. The personal loan offered is based on Sharia principles and is 100% Sharia compliant.
Features of Al Hilal Bank personal loan
Listed below are the features of Al Hilal Bank personal loan.
- The products offered are Sharia compliant
- Speedy and simple approval process
- Competitive profit rates
- Offers 4 kinds of personal loans
- No hidden fee or service charge
- Offers flexible tenure periods
- High finance amount
- Personalized service
Benefits of Al Hilal Bank personal loan
Listed below are the benefits of Al Hilal Bank personal loan.
- High finance amount
- No hidden fee
- Life Takaful contribution is financed by the bank
- Flexible tenure periods
- Personalised service
Eligibility criteria of Al Hilal Bank personal loan
Listed below is the eligibility criteria of Al Hilal Bank personal loan.
- The applicant should have a valid passport
- The applicant should earn a minimum salary of AED 10,000
- The applicant should be able to provide the last 6 months’ bank statements
Fees and charges of Al Hilal Bank personal loan
- Takaful fee: 0.75% of the finance amount is charged as Takaful fee
- Liability letter: AED 100
- Partial payments: NIL
About Al Hilal Bank
Al Hilal Bank is an Islamic Bank headquartered in Abu Dhabi. The bank opened its first four branches in UAE in 2008 and now has over 25 branches and 116 ATMs all across UAE. The bank offers Sharia compliant Islamic financial products and services. The bank also offers wholesale banking solutions, treasury services and Investment products.
Frequently asked questions- Al Hilal Bank personal loan
- How many kinds of personal loan does the bank offer?
- Can the finance amount be used to purchase gold and silver?
- Are all the personal finance products Sharia compliant?
The bank offers 4 kinds of personal loans
No, the finance amount can’t be used to purchase gold and silver
Yes, all the personal finance products are Sharia compliant.
News About Al Hilal Bank Personal Loan
Al Hilal Bank appoints a new CEO
Al Hilal Bank has appointed a new CEO, Khaled Abdulla Neamat Al Khoori, who has served as the director for real estate and infrastructure development at the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. As the CIO in ADIA he was in charge of equity investments made in the Asia Pacific markets that amounted to about USD 4 billion. He has also worked at the vice chairman at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank where he is known to have played a key role in the development of the bank. The new CEO has done his studies from Boston University and Harvard where he did a course meant for general managers.
08th December 2015