ADIB Current Account
ADIB Current Account is a great way to manage your wealth and schedule payments. You can be a current account owner at ADIB by maintaining AED 3,000 as minimum balance, or by paying AED 25 as competitive fee charges for lower balances.
The accounts operate on the principle of Qard Hassan according to Islamic Banking rules. Here, deposits are considered to be non-profit bearing loans to the bank. On request of withdrawal from a customer, the bank is obliged to return the deposit amount at the earliest.
Features and Benefits of ADIB Current Account
The primary features of this account include:
- Instant and secured access to more than 600 ATMs of ADIB spread across the length and breadth of the country.
- Free cheque book on enrolling with a current account in ADIB. Subsequent cheque books can be purchased at AED 25 each.
- Instant overdraft available for emergency funds requirement on minimum AED 3,000 of salary transfer.
- Auto payments of instalments, bills, donations, transfers by giving standing instructions on the account.
- Account can be opened with any of the following currencies – AED, USD, GBP, JPY, and EUR.
- ATM card can be used for transactions done in AED only.
- 24 hour banking through SMS update, telephone banking and e-ADIB internet banking.
- Customers can apply for cash cover Takaful for safety against robbery or theft of cash withdrawals.
- Monthly account statements sent to your mailing address.
- Available for both individual and joint account holders.
Documents Required for ADIB Current Account
The list of documents required include the following:
- Original as well as copy of passport. Joint account holders should produce passport copies of all account holders.
- Valid residence visa of UAE.
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 3,000.
- Salary certificate from employer.
Why choose ADIB Current Account?
Overall, ADIB current accounts come packed with features that help you manage your funds and get benefits while doing it. The bank can be reached at any of their branches for a fresh application for a current account.
ADIB operates 70 branches and more than 450 ATMs throughout the UAE, including a 24-hour branch at the Abu Dhabi Airport. The bank has been a regular awardee owing to its exemplary services in categories such as best bank, best Islamic bank, best SME bank, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Which currencies can be used to open current account in ADIB?
Is there a minimum balance criteria in ADIB?
How will I receive my current account statements?
The bank accepts amounts deposited in USD, GBP, EUR and JPY apart from ADIB.
Yes, a minimum balance of AED 3,000 has to be maintained in the current account, failing which a fine will be levied. Also, salaried applicants should show a minimum salary of AED 3,000 to be eligible for a new current account in ADIB.
You will receive the monthly account statement via postal mail at your registered address.