Introduction to ADCB Current Account
ADCB offers current accounts for all its customers in the UAE. The account offers friendly, fast and convenient services to customers and incorporates advanced technologies to provide the best services. Current account holders are offered a host of features that help them in wealth/fund management.
Features and Benefits of ADCB Current Account
- Free cheque book only for account holders of AED accounts.
- Free cheque/cash withdrawal and deposits teller transactions per month.
- Free ATM/debit card with every account.
- Free supplementary card with ATM/debit card.
- Free e-statements for account.
- Can be opened in AED or any other major currency.
- Access provided for alternate channels, mobile banking, ADCB Personal Internet Banking.
- TouchPoints start getting accumulated when the average account balance in a month exceeds AED 10,000.
- 15 TouchPoints are awarded on every AED 1,000 maintained as average monthly balance up to a maximum of AED 25,000.
- 20 TouchPoints are awarded on every AED 1,000 maintained as monthly balance up to a maximum of AED 100,000.
- 25 TouchPoints are awarded on every AED 1,000 balance in your account when the average balance of the current account exceeds AED 100,000.
ADCB Current Account Eligibility Criteria
In general, banks will ask you for the following documents when applying for a new current account:
- Valid residence visa of UAE.
- Copy of your passport along with original.
- Salary certificate from employer.
- Emirates ID, or a copy of registration application as per individual bank norms.
Why choose ADCB Current Account?
ADCB offers some of the best financial products and services to help you realize your monetary goals. Current account applications will be entertained in all branches of the bank, and prospective customers also have the option to apply online for an ADCB current account.
Having one of the largest network of branches in the UAE, the ADCB has constantly features among the top banks in the country and is constantly awarded by different agencies for its ventures in categories such as environment sustainability, technological innovations, corporate banking, SME products, cash banking, retail banking etc.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Can I open the current account in currencies other than AED?
How can I use my TouchPoints?
Will I receive ATM card for accessing funds in my current account?
Yes, you can open the current account with all major currencies such as USD, GBP, CAD, JPY, EUR etc.
The TouchPoints can be redeemed at various places including utility bill payment, voucher for stores, Etihad Guest Miles etc.
The account comes with a free ATM/Debit card along with the option to nominate a free supplementary card.